Friday, 9 September 2011

My very first BLOG and my first post

I have never done a blog before so I am a total newbie. I really enjoyed and learnt from the forums and blog posts last round of Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation. I got some great results last round and went from 111 kgs down to 99.5 kgs. My foray into the 90's only lasted week and a half and then I was back up to the 100's - but only just!!! That is cool though - I made it down which I never thought I could achieve.

This round I want to rock - I want to blitz it to the 80's YES THE EIGHTIES!!!! And I totally believe IF I do the work I can get there. I really trust the program, love the recipes and Michelle is such an inspiration as well as al the amazing transformations you see. The concept and the maths are simple and the results speak for themselves.

To be honest, I have been really struggling during the break - actually not struggling to get back on board - just given up and totally slack the last few weeks - I cannot get my head back in the right spot. I have rewatched the videos et but I keep thinking not till next week, not till next week, motivation will kick back in AND it hasnt YET - I still have time for treats till then AAArrrggghh I feel crap but stuck.

And I get the lesson so strongly - I felt SO powerful when I was in control and making decisions aligned to my goals. I started to believe I could do it and I was doing it. Then the round was over and I stopped, bit by bit, to be as determined and focused - and then I got back into that nice comfortable familiar space.

Throw in a corporate box at the opening ceremony for the rugby and free wine and food - not going to miss that. Well now it is done and over. Got my shopping sorted myself out and gotta get back into it.

One big factor that will help me fight my demons is the Kiwi Transformers group - you ladies rock!!! We had a smaller group last round and it so tapered off as time went on - I kept posting and encouraging  but we were too small and too scattered a group to really kick each others butts. At the same time I was watching all the Aussie groups get together and do group stuff. BUT this time we have a bigger group, the commitment is awesome and we have some organisers and active ladies who are ready to go for it. There is also some locals in Auckland. I think that will help inspire me at those low moments and I hope to do the same for them.

So I am set - I have my shoes, my gym membership, my heart rate monitor, my weeks shopping and tomorrow is the first Kiwi Transformers Sunday session at One Tree Hill so I am using that as a kick off to get moving and stepping out to the eighties.

Off we go and it is going to be an awesome ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment